Attorney Gregory R. Shaughnessy has extensive experience mediating, arbitrating and trying civil cases in both Northern and Southern California courts.
Representing Clients In A Wide Variety Of Commercial Litigation Cases
Mr. Shaughnessy has represented contractors, developers, tenants and others in a wide variety of cases, including those related to:
- Contract disputes: Resolve disputes in any industry.
- Uniform Commercial Code issues: The UCC governs commercial transactions in the U.S.
- Fraudulent transfer claims: File or respond to charges of inappropriate money management.
- Landlord-tenant disputes: These include eviction, breach of contract and other issues.
- Real estate disputes: These include breach of contract, scope of development, quality of development and other issues.
- Trespass lawsuits: Assert and defend the boundaries of one’s property when a neighbor’s actions encroach on them.
- Construction defect lawsuits: Protect contractors when a construction project does not turn out as planned.
Mr. Shaughnessy has served as a litigation attorney in Alameda, Contra Costa, Los Angeles, Marin, Napa, Orange, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Solano and Sonoma counties.
He has also served as counsel in lawsuits in the Eastern, Northern and Southern Federal District Courts in California.
A Lawyer For All Your Commercial Litigation Needs
Gregory R. Shaughnessy has been representing owners, developers, contractors and subcontractors in California for more than 25 years. He knows the ins and outs of commercial litigation in the Bay Area and across California.
To see how the Law Offices of Gregory R. Shaughnessy can help you, contact him online or call him at 415-435-2409 to schedule an initial consultation in his Tiburon office.